POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Loneliness WIP. Is this woman lonely? : Loneliness WIP. Is this woman lonely? Server Time
15 Aug 2024 04:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Loneliness WIP. Is this woman lonely?
From: Robert J Becraft
Date: 7 Aug 2002 21:59:24
Message: <3d51d07c@news.povray.org>
Interesting thing about Loneliness... I can't find anyone who can tell me
what someone who is lonely looks like.  We have decided that it is a state
of mind and one of the problems with it is there is no human expression that
reveals that condition to the rest of us.

Comments?

Regards,
Robert J Becraft
aka cas### [at] aolcom